Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Book Thoughts: Yes Man

Title: Yes Man
Author: Danny Wallace

I borrowed this book from my boyfriend a bit skeptically. I usually stick to YA and fiction. This is an adult book and a memoir.

I am glad that I decided to read it anyway.

Essentially, Danny decides to defeat his lethargy and depression by going a whole year saying only yes to every invitation, request, and opportunity. So, of course, he gets up to all sorts of wild and crazy shenanigans.

Yes Man is snarky and British and hilarious (seriously, the number of times I was in hysterics reading it is too high to count) and I absolutely recommend it to anyone looking for a fun read. And not only is it fantastic, it's also true!


Read read read. What are you waiting for? (But don't see the movie. Every single person I've talked to said it was awful. The book is where it's at.)

No comments:

Post a Comment