Friday, July 27, 2012

Book Thoughts: Beautiful Chaos

Title: Beautiful Chaos
Author: Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Series: Caster Chronicles #3

**Warning: Potential spoilers for books 1 and 2!**

I bawled like a baby through the last thirty pages or so of this book and I'm desperate for book four. It ripped my heart to pieces and kept me turning pages all afternoon. 518 pages of I-can't-put-this-down. I love this series so freaking much.

I had to wait longer than I liked to get access to this book after it was released, so when I finally started it, I was a little hazy on details of the earlier books. It didn't take me long to get back in the swing of it, though, and I could. not. put it down.

In the penultimate novel of this series, we see the effects of Lena's Claiming at the end of book two. Her Claiming was unnatural, and now there is a crack in the Order of Things. Gatlin is feeling the effects, and so is Lena's family of powerful Supernaturals. No one is unaffected, and the whole wonderful cast of characters must work to figure out how to restore the order and what it will take to make things normal again.

I love Ethan as a narrator and I love Lena and I just love all of the characters and ahh I cannot say enough good things of this series. I don't want to spoil anything, so I should probably stop talking now, but like I said before, I sobbed through the last couple of chapters (yes, actual tears) and then had to go seek out a hug afterwards. I NEED BOOK FOUR, STAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment