Monday, July 16, 2012

Book Thoughts: Hush, Hush

Title: Hush, Hush
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
Series: Hush, Hush #1

Oh my gosh. Ohhhh my gosh. So I finished reading HUSH, HUSH today. And I'm kinda speechless. It was absolutely AMAZING.

At first I thought it was going to be just another dark fantasy romance novel. They're good, not amazing, but good. And seriously, I have never been so glad to be wrong. I fell in love with the story from the very first chapter, and it just got better from there.

Patch Cipriano is the ultimate bad boy, and he's also kinda perfect in that dark, flawed way. We meet Patch because he is Nora Grey's lab partner. Nora is not at all happy with this arrangement, because Patch is creepy - and also strangely magnetic. She feels drawn to him in a way she can't explain and doesn't at all like. So when a man in a ski mask starts stalking her, she can't help but suspect Patch, especially when she starts hearing him in her mind. I can't say anything more without giving out any spoilers, which I absolutely refuse to do, but ohmygosh you should read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment