Friday, July 27, 2012

Book Thoughts: Endlessly

Title: Endlessly
Author: Kiersten White
Series: Paranormalcy #3

**WARNING: Potential spoilers for books 1 and 2!**

Oh my goodness gracious. A bleeping brilliant end to a bleeping brilliant series. At the time I'm writing this, it's been all of ten minutes since I finished the book, and wow.

IPCA's got new people in charge who are trying to drag Evie back in, all of the paranormals seem to think she's the only one who can save them, and then of course there's the Dark Queen who's torturing humans. Evie is taking on a lot in this final installment, and she's not sure how her soul is going to handle it.

The cast is back and as wonderful as ever: Evie and Lend (I love their relationship so much), Arianna, Jack, Reth, David, Raquel, Carlee and the rest. Snarky, sassy and hilarious dialogue makes it a laugh-out-loud story despite the emotional intensity of the subject matter. Because it is emotionally intense. For a comedic paranormal romance, there's a lot going on about free will and eternity and the right to choice.


Endlessly manages to be simultaneously thought-provoking and laugh-inspiring. If you haven't read the series, definitely do. If you have, I hope you enjoy(ed) the conclusion as much as I did! I know I will be terribly sad to let this cast of characters go and I look forward to reading whatever else Kiersten White comes out with in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment