Friday, July 13, 2012

Book Thoughts: Captivate

Title: Captivate
Author: Carrie Jones
Series: Need #2

I finished reading CAPTIVATE this morning, and it was just fantastic. I really want the third book - now! Not sure how much I can say without giving away too much, but in this book, there's a new pixie king in town. His name is Astley, and he wants Zara to be his queen. And there's another new pixie king as well - an evil one, who wants to take over. Zara and all of her friends are in danger, and it's Zara's responsibility to fix it. Especially since Nick might not be able to.


I cannot emphasize enough how much you should read NEED first, but once you do I won't have to tell you that you should read CAPTIVATE. The books are fantastic, the lack of vampires/addition of pixies is quite refreshing, the characters are so intricate, it's just a wonderful series.

No comments:

Post a Comment