Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Welcome!

Hi, I'm Becky, college student, cat lover, and incurable bibliophile.

On this blog, I shall talk about -- what else? Books. I figure it's good to start with goals, so my goals for this blog are to:
  • keep track of the books I read and what I think about them,
  • share my thoughts on all things bookish and talk about them with other readers (including trends, themes, movie adaptations, basically whatever I feel like), and
  • offer book-related news, websites, etc. to my fellow bibliophiles.
Most of what I post is probably going to be YA just because that's most of what I read, but I will hardly limit myself to that. If it's to do with books, it's fair game for this blog. I'll probably start with a mix of new stuff and importing old reviews I've written for the sake of storage. Formatting, posting schedules, all of that I'll figure out as I go. Until then, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment