Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Review Repository

Hello to all none of you who are reading this! (If, by some chance, you ARE reading this, ohmygosh HI! I haven't started actually putting the word out about this blog yet because I'm still setting it up, so it's super cool that you found me. Hi.)

I'm going to make some posts with reviews/thoughts I wrote up in the past (including ones from tumblr, where book blogging just isn't the same) just so I can have them all in one place, so for a while now there will probably be Book Thoughts posts once or twice a day. They will be mixed in with my current reading book-thoughts and I will archive them just like anything else. Once I get those imported, though, Book Thoughts posts will all be new and I will probably make a post to announce that when I reach that point.

Also, just so I can say I wrote them down, my goals over the next couple of weeks are to:

  • import reviews (obviously),
  • get a good layout established, and
  • design and upload a header.
Bibliophile out.
~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment