Thursday, July 18, 2013

Allegiant: Dual-Perspective!

According to tweets from publishers and various ComicCon attendees (one day... oh, one day I will be one of those lucky attendees), the final Divergent book, Allegiant, will be told from two perspectives, with both Tris and Four getting the chance to narrate.

I don't know how I feel about this. On the one hand, sweet, we get to see Four's side of things! On the other hand, though, I've really enjoyed Tris's narration, and as much as I love first-person narrative, I often have a hard time with books that switch between different first-person narrators. (Whew, too many words with the "narrate" root in that sentence.) But I mean, if anyone can pull it off, I'm confident Veronica Roth can.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment