Saturday, September 7, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (on Saturday)

Hi guys! Due to crazy class shenanigans, I wasn't able to get my WoW post up this Wednesday, but I still want to share an exciting upcoming book. My pick this week is LAIR OF DREAMS by Libba Bray.

The sequel to THE DIVINERS (which was awesome), LAIR OF DREAMS follows Evie and friends now that her powers are known. Some people love her for what she can do... and some people don't. Meanwhile, another slew of murders has taken the city by storm, and it's going to take the Diviners' powers to solve the crime and catch the killer.

I really enjoyed the first book, which was a super-cool fantasy murder mystery set against the backdrop of the 1920s. So I can't wait to see how this one turns out!

What are you waiting on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment