Friday, September 20, 2013

Feature/Follow Friday!

Hi guys! This week I'm participating in a new blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison.


This week's question was: What were some of your favorite picture books as a kid? If you have kids, what are your favorites to read to them?

Super awesome question! I love love loved the Berenstein Bears books as a kid, and my dad would read me Jabberwocky at least weekly (I didn't know it wasn't a story all its own until much later). Then, of course, there was Dr. Seuss. I was raised on Dr. Seuss, and although I don't have kids, Dr. Seuss is my favorite to read to my little neighbor when I babysit her.

  


*I prefer GFC follows, but you can also <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9826319/?claim=yms3eepjxfk">follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>.

7 comments:

  1. One Fish Two Fish, what a classic! We have that and our kids always liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My niece is learning how to read with Fox in Socks. She giggles and giggles when she reads it. Great picks!

    New follower via GFC and bloglovin'!

    Rachel @ The Big Book Binge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog, I'm alwasy glad to step away from ff for a while and wheni return there's so many people to look forward to that I don't know

    new follower via gfc and bloglovin

    Guinevere & Libertad @ Twinja Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw great pick! Brings back some memories! Check out what I picked =)

    new gfc follower


    -Amanda P


    Where the Night Kind Roam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love Dr. Seuss! Love your choices this week. This was such a great question. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I followed back via Bloglovin :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it's weird but I have this irrational hatred for Dr. Seuss! I even hated his books when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those books! I read one Fish two Fish red Fish Blue Fish to my baby cousin! I love Dr Seuss' way with words, he's a genius. Thanks for your follow, I am following you back on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete