Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR List!

Today I'm joining the fun that is Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This is going to be a challenge for me because I'm really bad at narrowing things down, but I'm going to give it a go!


This week's topic is Top Ten Books You Want to Read This Fall. I'm super bad at picking "top" anything, but these are ten books I really hope I get to read this fall.


  • United We Spy by Ally Carter. I've been a fan of the Gallagher Girls for years, and although I'm sad to let them go, I can't wait to see how their story plays out!
  • Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I know this one's on a LOT of people's lists, and why shouldn't it be? The first two books are excellent.
  • Champion by Marie Lu. I devoured the first two books in this trilogy over spring break and I need the third one like burning.
  • Altered by Gennifer Albin. Dystopian world and technology and kick-ass world building. CREWEL was great -- more please!
  • Unbreakable by Kami Garcia. The plot sounds super awesome and let's be honest, after the Caster Chronicles, I'd check out anything she wrote.
  • Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano. I'm a sucker for anything remotely dystopian, and I really enjoyed her previous trilogy, so this sounds like fun!
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Anxiety-ridden college student with an obsessive fan relationship with a series about a wizard? Did you mean, my life? Plus I keep seeing how great it is all over the place and I need it.
  • Smoke by Ellen Hopkins. I'm so curious to find out what happened to Pattyn, and of course, Ellen Hopkins' writing style is always worthwhile reading.
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. I haven't gotten around to reading this series yet, but the covers are gorgeous and I've heard so much about them!
  • All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill. Let's be honest, it won me over with the Shakespeare quote in the title, but it sounds like a super awesome story.
What books are you guys hoping to read this fall? 

3 comments:

  1. Nice list. I need to read Divergent so I can get to Allegiant! I just finished Fangirl and liked it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fangirl and All Our Yesterdays aren't on my official list, but I definitely need to read them. Awesome list.

    All this excitement over Allegiant, I really need to read Divergent and Insurgent don't I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shatter Me is the kind of book that people seem to either love or hate, so I hope it goes well for you! I personally loved the very purple prose that it used and I probably like the bad boy Warner too much. :)

    ReplyDelete