Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday, 8/28/13

Waiting on Wednesday, hosted weekly by Jill at Breaking the Spine, is a meme to feature upcoming books that we bloggers can't wait to get our hands on. This week, I can't wait for INTO THE STILL BLUE by Veronica Rossi.

I'm not going to post the goodreads description because it has spoilers for the first two books, but what you need to know is this: ITSB is the conclusion to a brilliant post-apocalyptic trilogy about a beautiful romance, survival, forgiveness, friendship, and independence. The characters are so much fun, the story and world are captivating, and, okay, I love the romance (but the story totally isn't about that).

In this final book, Perry and Aria must find the Still Blue, or the Aether may just destroy everyone.

Look for this one January 28.

What are YOU waiting on this week? :)

6 comments:

  1. I've only read the first in the series so far, but look forward to continuing it.

    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I need to check out the first two books in the series! (: Mind checking out my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've still got to read book two, but I am also looking forward to this book. The first book was brilliant, so I'm hoping book two and this one will be just as awesome. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read the second book but I absolutely adored the first one and am really looking forward for this one to come out too! Luckily the day is coming closer and closer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting cover and pick, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the cover for this series. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete