Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Updates Again!

Couple of things to share with y'all, fellow bookworms.

FIRST: I was supposed to be moved into my new apartment completely by last Friday. Things didn't quite go to plan (I mean, nothing ever does, that's life, but things went less to plan than usual), but I am now finally moved in and settled, and I've made my first trip to the local library. Life is good.

Me with Luna
SECOND: The other reason that this last week has been so hectic is Luna. Luna is a seven-week-old Siamese kitten who, after lots of uncertainty, I ended up adopting. She's a real sweetheart, but it's like having a baby in the house: never a quiet moment.

THIRD: The move from tumblr (and assorted other private blogs and personal notes) to blogspot is complete! The review archive is 100% up to date.

FOURTH: Regular blogging to recommence immediately! My review for LOSS will be up tomorrow, which will be the beginning of post-move blogging normalcy for real.

Until tomorrow, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment