Friday, August 23, 2013

Movie Trailer Roundup

Over the last days and weeks, a bunch of trailers have come out for film adaptations of books I loved. I have assembled the trailers here!

First up is THE BOOK THIEF. I simply adore the book (as in love love triple love capital L-O-V-E), so I'm wary of the film, but from the trailer I think it should be quite good. Can't wait!

Then we've got VAMPIRE ACADEMY. I super duper loved the series, but I'm still very much in the air about how the movie's going to be. I'm kind of afraid it's going to be campy in all the wrong ways, but we'll see. Hopefully it'll kick ass, because the books definitely do.

Then of course we've got DIVERGENT. This isn't a full trailer, just a teaser clip, but I'll take anything I can get at this point. I ADORE this book and its sequel, so I'm definitely excited to see what the movie's going to look like!

2 comments:

  1. I am just beginning The Book Thief! I actually had reserved it at the library and then randomly came across the trailer on Youtube while I was watching The Vampire Academy trailer! I didn't even know they were turning it into a film! The trailer looks really beautiful though!

    Vampire Academy: Love the books. Do not like the first trailer. I'm going to take heart that Richelle is right in that it's a trailer made for a specific audience and that it won't be THAT bad! Because it really seemed like a paranormal version of Mean Girls... I didn't like the narration or the music.

    And DIVERGENT! Goddddd, this year and next year are amazing for movies! :)

    Liza @ Book Crook Liza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed on all points! I'm super wary of the VA movie but hopefully it'll be better than expected. Either way, I love the books. Hope you love The Book Thief! :)

      Delete